iGigBook Version 2.65 For iPad

Check here for the latest info on iGigBook
Kinny Landrum
iGigBook User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Re: iGigBook Version 2.65 Now Available For iPad

Post by Kinny Landrum » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:03 pm

I was having problems also with crashing in 2.65. I decided to delete the app from my iPad and reload 2.61 from iTunes. This restored fine, but now all my books and scores, the data that is supposed to be on the iPad, is gone. I know it's backed up somewhere on my computer and all I have to do is drag it back into the iGigBook Documents list in iTunes, but where the heck is it?

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2634
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: iGigBook Version 2.65 Now Available For iPad

Post by Phil Smith » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Kinny Landrum wrote:I was having problems also with crashing in 2.65. I decided to delete the app from my iPad and reload 2.61 from iTunes. This restored fine, but now all my books and scores, the data that is supposed to be on the iPad, is gone. I know it's backed up somewhere on my computer and all I have to do is drag it back into the iGigBook Documents list in iTunes, but where the heck is it?
If you backed up your device to your computer all the data should be there when you do a restore from that backup. We always recommend having a separate backup of the documents folder and that you should always make a backup of that folder prior to uninstalling the app.
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

rmarvit
iGigBook User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: iGigBook Version 2.65 Now Available For iPad

Post by rmarvit » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:53 pm

The program does not load. I followed the flipping etc. i did not uninstall. Do you have a fix to go back. I turned off the book icon.

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2634
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: iGigBook Version 2.65 Now Available For iPad

Post by Phil Smith » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:56 pm

rmarvit wrote:The program does not load. I followed the flipping etc. i did not uninstall. Do you have a fix to go back. I turned off the book icon.
Try this work around:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1307
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

rafduc
iGigBook User
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 5:00 am

Re: iGigBook Version 2.65 Now Available For iPad

Post by rafduc » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Hey community,
Since i have the new Version,
I cannot open the app anymore!
Please help me!!
Regards

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2634
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: iGigBook Version 2.65 Now Available For iPad

Post by Phil Smith » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:21 pm

rafduc wrote:Hey community,
Since i have the new Version,
I cannot open the app anymore!
Please help me!!
Regards
Phil Smith wrote:Try this work around:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1307
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

Locked