Page 6 of 7

iGigBook not working

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 pm
by Pete Mendel
iGigBook is not working. Clicked on icon, opens and asks for a rating and either choice I select it then closes. If I do nothing it eventually will work but very frustrating.

Re: iGigBook not working

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am
by Phil Smith
Pete Mendel wrote:iGigBook is not working. Clicked on icon, opens and asks for a rating and either choice I select it then closes. If I do nothing it eventually will work but very frustrating.

Check the first page of this thread for solutions.

Book List Disappeared with 1.83

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm
by Stuberg
Tried online suggestions but Book List is still missing

REVERSE VERSION

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:17 pm
by Stuberg
Can I get back to my old version of the program. 1.83 has lost all of my Books. Nothing appears in the Book Lists even though they all show up in the iGigBook Documents.

Also, do you have an email. Writing messages and waiting for replies on boards takes too long.

Re: Book List Disappeared with 1.83

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 pm
by Phil Smith
Stuberg wrote:Tried online suggestions but Book List is still missing
You should be able to just press the sync button and if you have an internet connection the indexes should download.

Re: REVERSE VERSION

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:31 pm
by Phil Smith
Stuberg wrote:Can I get back to my old version of the program. 1.83 has lost all of my Books. Nothing appears in the Book Lists even though they all show up in the iGigBook Documents.

Also, do you have an email. Writing messages and waiting for replies on boards takes too long.
Syncing with the iGigBook server should correct the problem.

There is no time advantage by using email, but you can contact us at help at igigbook.com.

Re: iGigBook Version 1.83 Now Available.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am
by Stuberg
My books don't show up after all of your suggestions. What next?

Re: iGigBook Version 1.83 Now Available.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 am
by Phil Smith
What happens when you press the sync button at the top right of the Book List view?

Can you provide a screen shot of your Book List view?

NOTE: I've moved all of your posts asking essentially the same question here along with the answer to those questions.

Re: iGigBook Version 1.83 Now Available.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:39 am
by Stuberg
It appears to have started working now when I opened it up and I did absolutely nothing. The books show up again. However, the screen rotation is still not working.

Re: iGigBook Version 1.83 Now Available.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:42 am
by Phil Smith
Stuberg wrote:It appears to have started working now when I opened it up and I did absolutely nothing. The books show up again. However, the screen rotation is still not working.
That's good news!

Unfortunately the app only operates in portrait mode, it does not support landscape mode, that's why screen rotation is still not working.