Deleting songs from a set list

iGigBook Sheet Music Manager iPad App
Post Reply
Augusto Rojas
iGigBook User
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Deleting songs from a set list

Post by Augusto Rojas » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:28 am

I need to know how to delete several songs from a set list. When I need to clear the content from recently viewed for example, I have to do it one by one. Is there a button I didn't see?

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: Deleting songs from a set list

Post by Phil Smith » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:25 am

Augusto Rojas wrote:I need to know how to delete several songs from a set list. When I need to clear the content from recently viewed for example, I have to do it one by one. Is there a button I didn't see?
You can just delete Recently Viewed and a new empty one will replace it.
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

Augusto Rojas
iGigBook User
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Re: Deleting songs from a set list

Post by Augusto Rojas » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Thank you, the recently viewed was an example. But, returning to my first question: what if I want to delete 20 songs from a set list of 50? One by one?

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: Deleting songs from a set list

Post by Phil Smith » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:57 pm

Augusto Rojas wrote:Thank you, the recently viewed was an example. But, returning to my first question: what if I want to delete 20 songs from a set list of 50? One by one?
Yes, you would have to delete them one by one.
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

mpianoplyr
iGigBook User
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Re: Adding songs from a recently viewed

Post by mpianoplyr » Tue May 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Is there a way to move all recently viewed into my set ??

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: Adding songs from a recently viewed

Post by Phil Smith » Tue May 22, 2018 8:39 pm

mpianoplyr wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:24 pm
Is there a way to move all recently viewed into my set ??
How To Use The Set List Manager
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest