Page 1 of 2

Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:50 pm
by taylorfusion
I have my set list but no longer see the tool bar that allows me to export to a pdf and email to band members

Please help have a gig coming up in a few days.

thanks

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:35 pm
by Phil Smith
taylorfusion wrote:I have my set list but no longer see the tool bar that allows me to export to a pdf and email to band members

Please help have a gig coming up in a few days.

thanks
Can you post a screen capture of what you do see?

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:43 pm
by taylorfusion
<attached>
IMG_0507.jpg
IMG_0507.jpg (75.22 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:20 pm
by Phil Smith
Double tap the Home key and swipe all apps up.

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 pm
by taylorfusion
No go. Does that close all apps from background? still missing the iGigbook toolbar, however.

Also, what does the *asterisk*next to "Gig* SET VIEWER" indicate?

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 pm
by taylorfusion
UPDATE! I created a blank new "test" set and DO see the toolbar now (for that set list). I switched over to my current set list and there is the toolbar as well.

bug I think.

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:10 am
by Phil Smith
taylorfusion wrote:No go. Does that close all apps from background? still missing the iGigbook toolbar, however.

Also, what does the *asterisk*next to "Gig* SET VIEWER" indicate?
Yes, that does close all apps.

* = Gig in iGigBook.

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:12 am
by Phil Smith
taylorfusion wrote:UPDATE! I created a blank new "test" set and DO see the toolbar now (for that set list). I switched over to my current set list and there is the toolbar as well.

bug I think.
Thanks for the report and I'm glad it's been resolved for you. We haven't had anyone else report this problem but if I had to speculate I would say it happens due to lack of resources on your device. What version of iOS is this?

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:19 am
by taylorfusion
It's iOS 9.3.5

Can tell me what the asterisk means per my earlier post?

UPDATE: Hmm. I deleted the blank Test set list and the toolbar went away again. Will need to create/leave an empty set list in order to see the toolbar on filled set lists, I guess.

Re: Don't see toolbar to share (pdf) set list

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 am
by Phil Smith
taylorfusion wrote:It's iOS 9.3.5

Can tell me what the asterisk means per my earlier post?

UPDATE: Hmm. I deleted the blank Test set list and the toolbar went away again. Will need to create/leave an empty set list in order to see the toolbar on filled set lists, I guess.
This is an iPad 2? How much space do you have available on it?

Can you post a screen capture of the Set List Manager with the first item (not the Test set list) selected?