Follow these six steps to take advantage of the book indexes that we offer:
1. Copy your PDF fake/real books that you own to your device. Yes, this means you must provide the PDF.
Don't know how to copy them to your device? Read this: How To Add A PDF Book/Score To iGigBook
2. Identify books that we offer indexes for.
A complete list of book indexes are available here: Current Book Index List
3. Locate your book that you copied using step 1 in the My Scores view of iGigBook
Don't know where My Scores is? It's the second tab from the left at the bottom of the screen.
4. Press and hold the name of your book for 2 seconds to display the Select File Action menu.
Not sure how do do that? Take a look at: Index Linking 101
5. Select the Link To Index option to display a list of indexes to link the PDF to and select one.
6. Select Yes to confirm the linking of the PDF to the index.
Alternate method of linking a PDF to an index:
5a. Select the Rename option to display the file rename dialog.
6a. Enter the correct code for the book index from step 2 and press "Okay" to save.
* Indexed books i.e. items linked to an index using step 6 or 6a DO NOT appear in the My Scores view once the My Scores view has been refreshed.
Tips and Tutorials of how to get the most out of iGigBook
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm
- Location: iTunes App Store
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: JohnPutnam and 1 guest