Tips and Tutorials of how to get the most out of iGigBook
- Site Admin
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm
- Location: iTunes App Store
Sometimes the installation via the App Store does not work correctly and the application doesn't function correctly as a result. One way to correct this is to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.
Here are the steps to do that:
- Connect Your Device To iTunes
- Select it from the left by clicking on it.
- Select the Apps tab on the top right.
- Make sure "Sync Apps" is checked.
- In the list of Apps un-check iGigBook.
- Select "Apply" button at lower right portion of iTunes to uninstall.
- In the list of Apps check iGigBook
- Select "Apply" button at lower right portion of iTunes to install
iGigBook - It's what the pros use.
Now Available For Android Tablets!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest