How To Download A PDF From The My Scores View

Tips and Tutorials of how to get the most out of iGigBook
SiteAdmin
Site Admin

How To Download A PDF From The My Scores View

Post by SiteAdmin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am

For those using iGigBook 4.0 or greater - Import from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud

You can import a PDF from Dropbox, Google Drive or iCloud. To import from Dropbox or Google Drive you will need to install the app for these storage services on your device. Select the download icon from the top left of the My Scores view to display a dialog which will allow you to select which storage service you desire followed by selecting the PDF file you want to import.

iGigBook - It's what the pros use.
Now Available For Android Tablets!

SiteAdmin
Site Admin

Post by SiteAdmin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:06 pm

The My Scores view allows you to download a PDF directly from the internet. Simply press the download icon on the upper left(iOS) upper right(Android) status bar and supply a download URL(Uniform Resource Locator or Web Address).

Got a Dropbox account? Here's a helpful how to:

Click Here

Got a Google Drive account? Here's a helpful how to:

Click Here

Got a SugarSync account? Here's a helpful how to:

Click Here

The URL supplied must be one that will initiate the download of the PDF otherwise this feature will not work. If you supply the URL to a browser and the PDF is displayed, this is a URL that will work. If the supplied URL requires the entering of information prior to display or download of the PDF, this URL will NOT work.

If you're tablet is running iOS 9 and you're using iGigBook version 3.02 - 4.1 you can only use URLs that are secure which means https:// and not http://. This is part of iOS 9's new security features.
iGigBook - It's what the pros use.
Now Available For Android Tablets!