iGigBook Mobile Sheet Music Manager iPhone/iPod Touch App
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi, it happens often (not always), that when zooming in/out, the chart goes out of focus. Usually the problem appears when zooming in, than zooming back out, the page isn't sharp and is difficult to read. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
Screenshots (from bottom to top): I display chart, it looks fine, I zoom in, wait a little, it comes into focus, looks ok, I zoom out, and it looks blurry and doesn't come into focus...
- IMG_0020.PNG (99.61 KiB) Viewed 6757 times
- IMG_0019.PNG (228.4 KiB) Viewed 6757 times
- IMG_0018.PNG (212.72 KiB) Viewed 6757 times
What version of iOS do you have installed on your iPod? I don't see this kind of behavior on an iPod with iOS 4.3.
From what I can see, it looks like there's something peculiar about this particular book as I don't see this behavior with other PDF files.
I can see the same problem in every book, not that bad, but still it is blurry, ie. see screenshots from Real Book 1.
- IMG_0024.PNG (95.86 KiB) Viewed 6752 times
- IMG_0023.PNG (111.56 KiB) Viewed 6752 times
- IMG_0022.PNG (191.06 KiB) Viewed 6752 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest