- Tempo - Adjust tempo by tapping the -/+ buttons or enter a tempo number.
- Beats - Select the number of beats per measure by tapping the -/+ buttons or enter the number of beats. 4 beats per measure = 4/4, 3 beat per measure = 3/4, etc. The down beat has a different tone than other beats.
- Number of Bars - Select the number of bars for the metronome to beat before stopping by tapping the -/+ buttons or enter the number of bars. You can use this option to create a "count off" or "lead in" to set the tempo prior to playing. You can also use this option along with Next Page to trigger a page turn after the number of bars has been reached.
- Rhythm - Select the desired rhythm for each beat, each button indicates the type of rhythm played. Choose quarter notes, eight notes, eight note triplets, sixteenth notes, etc.
- Mute - Enable to silence the metronome but keep it running.
- Turn Page - When enabled and the number of bars has been reached a page turn is signaled.
- Tap Tempo - Tap to set the tempo.
- Start - Starts and stops the metronome.
- Tone - Switches to the tone generator where you can select and play a tuning/drone note. Press PLAY to start the note, press STOP or BACK to end the note.