Thank you!

Share your gig experiences using iGigBook
Simon Standaert
iGigBook User

Thank you!

Post by Simon Standaert » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this great app. I'll continue using it and add something to the wish list :-)

I gave it 5 stars and submitted the following review:

Hello,

I purchased the igigbook today and am very happy with the result.
It takes a while (took me some 2 hours) to sync and rename all my books, adjust the page offset, get the 1200 songs for which igigbook offers transposable chords, etc. but the result is wonderful. I can now search for a song and can immediately see the different versions I have in my real/fake books and add the ones i like to a setlist.
I love for instance that I can now switch between two versions of a song easily (for instance the same song in a new realbook and the real vocal book; i like to have lyrics for singing but like the ledgibility of the new real book more).

I doubted a while before purchasing the app because I saw on the igigbook forum some people had troubles with the application.I am now very glad I bought it. It takes a bit of time to get everything set up but everything is explained on the forum and does work. And think of the time it saves me trying to look for the right version of a song during rehearsals or on stage.

I'll be off and create some setlists now :-).