iPad App Closing On You?
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:49 am
A number of people have reported instances of iGigBook closing while viewing a chart and the device returning to the home screen without any user interaction. We've tried to reproduce this behavior using various iPad's (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2) and thus far have been unsuccessful in reproducing this problem, the battery usually exhausts before the app shuts down. We believe this may be an iOS problem, here are some steps you can try that may correct this issue. You don't have to do all of the things in this list, it is a list of successive things to do meaning if the first item doesn't work, try the next.
- Shut down the app in the multitasking tray - Don't just try to start it again, remove it from the multitasking tray first.
- Hard Restart - Remove all apps from the multitasking tray, hold the home and power key until the device shuts down and restarts.
- Use the latest version of iGigBook and the latest version of iOS.
- Restore your device - Backup your device first and then reset it to factory settings.
- iPad Model
- What song from what PDF were you viewing when the app closed
- Version of IOS and iGigBook