iGigBook Version 3.0 For iPad

Check here for the latest info on iGigBook
User avatar
SiteAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm
Location: iTunes App Store
Contact:

iGigBook Version 3.0 For iPad

Post by SiteAdmin »

  • New feature that computes and sets offsets for you automatically!
  • New feature that links a PDF in My Scores to an index for you automatically!
  • Fix for set list sorting bug.
  • Other minor bug fixes.
BookViewLandscape.png
BookViewLandscape.png (443.13 KiB) Viewed 6426 times
iGigBook - It's what the pros use.
Now Available For Android Tablets!

Farkenzi
iGigBook User
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:24 pm
Contact:

Post by Farkenzi »

WOW!!!! Great new features Phil...thanks!

Stuberg
iGigBook User
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Stuberg »

When will version 3.0 be available?

Also, what happens when trying to use the current version with iPad Pro?

Thanks,
Robert

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2753
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Phil Smith »

Stuberg wrote:When will version 3.0 be available?

Also, what happens when trying to use the current version with iPad Pro?

Thanks,
Robert
It will be available when it's available(Apple makes this decision not us.). The current version works fine on the iPad Pro.
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

Stuberg
iGigBook User
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Stuberg »

Interesting. How does Apple make the decision about when version 3.0 will be available?

Lastly, do the song sheets, lead sheets, etc. open to full size on the iPad Pro? That seems like it will be a lot easy for me to read from the music stand without my reading glasses.

Thanks,
Robert

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2753
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Phil Smith »

Stuberg wrote:Interesting. How does Apple make the decision about when version 3.0 will be available?

Lastly, do the song sheets, lead sheets, etc. open to full size on the iPad Pro? That seems like it will be a lot easy for me to read from the music stand without my reading glasses.

Thanks,
Robert
Apps aren't available unless Apple approves them and this includes updates. The iPad Pro is just a bigger iPad, the app looks exactly the same but it's on a larger screen.
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

Farkenzi
iGigBook User
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:24 pm
Contact:

Post by Farkenzi »

Hi Phil -- I just updated to 3.0 and the update worked fine. But, I can't seem to make landscape/two-page view work -- just turning my iPad Pro sideways didn't do the trick. Is there a setting or some other method to get landscape two-page view on the iPad with 3.0? I looked and looked, including the Settings page on my iPad, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Maddcow
iGigBook User
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Maddcow »

Farkenzi wrote:Hi Phil -- I just updated to 3.0 and the update worked fine. But, I can't seem to make landscape/two-page view work -- just turning my iPad Pro sideways didn't do the trick. Is there a setting or some other method to get landscape two-page view on the iPad with 3.0? I looked and looked, including the Settings page on my iPad, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!
I'm finding the exact same thing with my iPad Pro i.e. landscape/two-page view doesn't seem to work.

User avatar
Phil Smith
iGigBook Specialist
Posts: 2753
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Phil Smith »

I've seen this behavior, but no apps would rotate.
Are you happy with iGigBook?
Tell the world about it by leaving a rating or a review in the App or Google Play Store.
Got Questions? Click Here For The How To Section
iGigBook: The Go-To Gig Tool.

Maddcow
iGigBook User
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Maddcow »

Phil, what do you mean by that? Are you referring to orientation lock on the iPad? If so, I've tried both enabling and disabling orientation lock but it makes no difference to iGigBook.

Locked