iGigBook Sheet Music Manager App for iPad and Android Tablets
Just in case you're still puzzling over this old discussion, I have found that some situations like this disappear if you do a 'refresh' on My Scores (not a resynch on the Book List, which has to do with the server entries). Alternatively, closing the iGigBook app entirely (i.e. removing it from the iPad's list of running apps) and forcing it to reload also seems to reset a number of display anomalies. I've often seen situations where the list of actual My Scores files seems to get out of synch with what iGigBook thinks is there. For example when I replace files via DropBox, I sometimes wind up with an extra "ghost" entry in My Scores. Refreshing makes everything happy again. Refreshing My Scores is a normal part of my workflow when updating PDFs, which I need to do when pages get changed or reordered externally.
For what it's worth.