Score editor update....possibly?

Post and discuss feature requests for iGigBook here
PeterWeddingPianist
iGigBook User

Score editor update....possibly?

Post by PeterWeddingPianist »

Hi Phil, I do a lot of score editing in igigbook and, despite it's rather cumbersome interface, it works well, once you get used to it. 'I wouldn't use anything else',as I tell my colleagues in the profession.
My question is: could you consider adding a few extras to the menus that already contain a good deal of useful stuff, e.g. notes, dynamic markings, time signatures, etc.
It may be too difficult to do, but would there be a way of grouping eighth notes (quavers) into 2s(🎵), 3s, or 4s? At present, the only way to add these is by importing each individual eighth note which takes forever in some cases!
Also, what's happened to the good old fashioned ? and ? icons? They were so handy! Why have they disappeared?
Finally, as a pro wedding and party pianist, I have, over the years, recommended igigbook to several pro and amateur musicians, simply because......it's the best around! So thanks for all your hard work, Phil. Long may it continue!

PeterWeddingPianist
iGigBook User

Re: Score editor update....possibly?

Post by PeterWeddingPianist »

Sorry Phil, the two icons have appeared as '?s' in my last post....they didn't show properly copied and pasted from igigbook. I meant the 👉 and the 👈 icons...the 'hands'.
Hope that's clear now!